Middle States Objectives:
Objective #1: By the year 2008, students will incorporate Franciscan ideals
by an increased response in the following areas: worship, service, respect, and
Objective #2: By the year 2008, students will demonstrate improved academic
performance as measured by:
Objective #3: By the year 2008, all students will effectively utilize
- 20% decrease in the percentage of students who fail quarterly grades.
- 20% decrease in the percentage of students who fail final grades.
- failing final grade (includes semester final failures).
- 5% increase in the total SAT performance.
- 20% increase in the percentage of students who pass New York State Regents
Examinations. This shall not apply to any discipline that is achieving a passing
rate of 85%.
computer-based technology resources as a learning tool in the classroom as well
as in their daily lives.