|Update for: NYS Science Honor Society|
Invitations based on academic qualifications will be sent out through COR and you must sign up for google classroom at classroom.google.com with the enrollment code of eyk33v. Signup must be done with your @stfrancisprep gmail account. Your acceptance sheets will be submitted through this and are due by October 24th. If you need any assistance or have any questions please see Dr. B or Ms. May.
Your first two service hours are due by the end of first quarter!!
Open House volunteers needed, please sign up in the science office
The CEREMONY is March 18, 2015 @ 7pm in the auditorium!!!
If you need to print a new log click here:NYSSHS SERVICE LOG.doc
1. You will be required to provide service to the science community here at St. Francis Prep. Examples of service include: lab aides/assistants, peer tutors (science classes), and open house (science).
2. All members MUST attend the ceremony March 18th, 2015 @ 7pm, no excuses excepted.
3. All members MUST serve two service points by attending/participating in two NYSSHS sponsored events/drives (about 90 minutes per event).TBA
4. You may start your service immediately, ask your current or past science teacher for service hour opportunities and/or sign up as guidance to be a SCIENCE tutor. You are responsible for keeping your service log (link to print more sheets below). One paper per submission, do not repeat hours (only hours served during the timeframe of each collection will be counted). We will be using google classroom for submissions.
i. The collection days will be:
* The time spent participating in service point activities will not be counted towards your total Science Society service hours.
To get another log sheet click the link NYSSHS SERVICE LOG.doc