Barcelona, Madrid, Adalusia & Portugal
June 27, 2018-July 8th, 2018
A glimpse of what our Summer trips to Europe are like:
Rules Prior to Registering for Spain/Portugal 2018 Trip
• Students interested in attending theSpain/Portugal 2018 trip must receive my (Mrs. Ruggieri’s) authorization. After you have been authorized, you must enroll through the Explorica website. If you have enrolled without my authorization, I will be contacting Explorica to cancel your account and you may lose your deposit.
• Only current St. Francis Preparatory freshmen, sophomores, and juniors may attend the trip.
• Students wishing to attend the trip must be in good academic standing and have no disciplinary action.
• All tuition and fees owed to St. Francis Preparatory prior to the trip must be paid in full.
• Any student that fails a class and has to attend summer school may not go on the trip. He/she will be held accountable for any cancellation fees.
• All students wishing to enroll on the trip must purchase an insurance plan through Explorica
How to enroll:
1. Go to Explorica.com
2. Then students
3. Enter the Tour ID: Ruggieri-7783
Once you have entered the website, you will be able to access the itinerary and any other information pertinent to the trip.
Round trip airfare
8 overnight stays (10 with extension) in hotels with private bathrooms
Full European breakfast daily
Full-time services of a professional Tour Director
Guided sightseeing tours and city walks as per itinerary
Visit to select attractions as per itinerary
Fado evening on extension
High Speed AVE train
Tour cost does not include airline-imposed baggage fees, or fees for any required passport or visa and tip. Please visit our Fees FAQ page for a full list of items that may not be included in the cost of your tour
Day 1 Start tour
Day 2 Hola Barcelona
Meet your tour director and check into hotel
Day 3 Barcelona landmarks
Day 4 Barcelona--Madrid
Travel to Madrid via Zaragoza
Basilica of the Virgin of Pilar visit
Day 6 Madrid--Seville
Mezquita guided visit
Travel to Seville
Day 8 Seville--Costa del Sol
Travel to Costa del Sol via Granada
Day 9 Costa del Sol beach time
Optional Morocco guided excursion $135
Ferry to Ceuta, panoramic view of Ceuta, Tétouan sightseeing tour, authentic lunch included
Day 10 Start extension to Portugal
Day 12 End tour
Optional Individual stay behind $145.00