SFP Regulations Prior to Registration
• Students interested in the Europe trip must receive Mrs. Aulov's authorization. After you have been authorized, you must enroll through the Explorica website. If you have enrolled without Mrs. Aulov's authorization, she will be contacting Explorica to cancel your account and you may lose your deposit.
• Only current St. Francis Preparatory, sophomores, juniors and seniors may attend the trip.
• Students wishing to attend the trip must be in good academic standing and have no disciplinary action.
• All tuition and fees owed to St. Francis Preparatory prior to the trip must be paid in full.
• Any student that fails a class and has to attend summer school may not go on the trip. He/she will be held accountable for any cancellation fees.
• All students wishing to enroll on the trip must purchase an insurance plan through Explorica
Day 1 Start tour
Day 2 Ciao Milan
Meet your tour director and check into hotel
Day 3 Milan--Italian Riviera
Travel to the Italian Riviera
Day 4 Italian Riviera
Cinque Terre guided excursion
Day 5 Italian Riviera--Côte d'Azur
Travel to Côte d'Azur via Monaco & Eze
Monaco & Èze tour director-led sightseeing
Prince’s Palace, Parfumerie visit in Èze
Day 6 Côte d'Azur
Nice tour director-led sightseeing
Vieux Nice, Promenade des Anglais
Day 7 Côte d'Azur--Provence
Travel to Provence
Les Baux de Provence
Nîmes amphitheater visit
Day 8 Provence
Pont du Gard visit
Pont du Gard Kayaking
Day 9 Provence--Costa Brava
Travel to Costa Brava
Costa Brava beach time
Day 10 Costa Brava
Day 11 Costa Brava--Barcelona
Travel to Barcelona
Barcelona city walk
Mercat de la Boquería visit, Las Ramblas, Columbus Monument
Day 12 End tour
For more information regarding the itinerary, cost, and travel protection plan please visit the following link:www.explorica.com/Ruggieri-4104
For a glimpse of what our summer trips entail, watch the following videos:https://vimeo.com/226820689?ref=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR2FCfVouxMbUYwOKbzzMuzdHEiBsmZocHB7hb07-5z5Y7tGJSTAyvOM0HU
For further information, please e-mail Mrs. Aulov of the World Language department at MAulov@sfponline.org